headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
To Fleetpaw

Hi Fleetpaw, how do I feel towards the NBQ? Say horrible, can? Nightmare to me, and mind you, that's one level superior to Hell level... Generally, and I am not saying everyone, attendance and attitude is bad as I perceived it to be. I could have abandon the ship during the course and it shouldn't come as a surprise even if I did. It was quite an experience for me actually... After the whole thing, I am more sure that overseeing such project is definitely not my cup of tea! I much prefer to stay in a smaller group and doing some sharing and encouragement. As you might have already know me, I am a freeman and couldn't be fixed into any box. It's really by God's grace that we manage to salvage a Sliver Award at the end of the day. God's grace it is...

Anyway, do start thinking about your future. Socrates once said that a life without reflection is not worth living. Pray that you will start to see things in God's perspective and decide for yourself how do you want to serve our Lord. You don't need to be a missionary like your father to serve our Lord. In fact, breathing in and out can be a worship to Him if you live it right according to His Word. But if He does call you, be ready to go...

"No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." - Luke 9:62

By the way, it wasn't the game at McDonald that inspired me with the chess analogy. Rather it was that game that HY and J played in the BB office during the break in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness.....
-fleetpaw

Elvin said...

God is good! =D