headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
It has been a long long time since I last update my blog as I were busy with some other issues... And I can't believe that exam is in three weeks time... Oh my God... Three weeks?! Don't even mention the word that starts with the monstrous "e" to me... Horrible, disgusting, torture, eternal sufferings... Just some descriptions in order for you to better grasp the "idea" of the monstrous "e"...

Goodness, I am seriously lacking behind in my studies even though it's about time... Oh well, guess that is the norm... Whatever it is, may God see me through this terrible semester. Once I am through with this semester, the final semester will be heaven for me since I only need to clear two non-accounting modules... T_T Will that day come?!!!

And to satisfy the curiosity of Fleetpaw while updating my blog, God has been keeping Xiao Juan and I together! I seriously wonder why kids nowadays are so inquisitive, does that happens in schools? =P Thanks for your (and whoever else there might be) concern, we are fine indeed, your prayer is greatly appreciated.

Urgent prayer received in the middle of updating as well. Please pray for Jeff's (the one leaving some comments here and there) grandmother as she got a stroke and her life may be in danger... Father, may you heal this old lady and extend your mercy to her. We know that apart from you, there is no life elsewhere and life is in Your hand. Therefore we ask that you may grant her more years to come and to know You better. May You keep the family as well, in this time of emotional hardships. Strengthen them and comfort them with Your loving arms. Amen.

I just don't know why people keep asking if I am going for the Networking night with the Big 4 Auditing firms... And they always ask me why when I told them I am not going... Let me just say that I am not interested in becoming an auditor... Not even an accountant!!! So what makes them think that I will go for the Networking night??? Not even a hint that I remain in this profession for long, unless God says otherwise, for His kingdom sake... Bear in mind that I got all to lose by leaving this profession, like getting married later due to lower long term pay... Whatever it is, I am determined to leave this profession, lest circumstances demand that I work as an accountant in the short term to support my loved ones... So don't bother me next time with the same old question again... I appreciate much creativity instead...

This coming sunday will be leading worship again in the chinese service. What's so special about it is that I will be arranging for my mum to back me up in singing! Things just turn out that the two original backup singers couldn't attend the friday rehearsal tailored for the musicians. As such, I need to source for other people to do the backup singing... Well, too bad that Xiao Juan can't make it this sunday as she to work. If not, this will really becomes a house of praise, not to mention that both of them loves to sing and they do sing better than me... O_o

Was asking a PRC friend to help out in the welcome tea organized by SNCF a little while ago... Come to think of it, when I first know her, I was still trying to get the gospel across to her. Yet now, I am approaching her to co-work in this ministry of serving... God has indeed been working in her life and many more who received Him! May she comes to know God better as the day goes by! Amen! God loves China! =D

0 comments: