headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Hmm... Sometimes I just feel quite odd to have someone whom I can share my thoughts and feelings which I wouldn't even remark in front of my mum... One thing I really thank God for, is Him bringing her into my life. Transparency and trust are God-answered-prayers between us. In fact, as I come to love her more and more, I tend to see my own weaknesses at a proportionate rate... Guess to love is to expose oneself, and perhaps even finding the true self.

"Because of this love, I am willing to change and do my best to make this journey of love a joyful, transparent and a fulfilled one." ~ Xiao Juan

Indeed, love calls for sacrifices... To put the other party before self. May God help me in this aspect and to learn from the greatest love of all - God sending His Son to die in our places.

0 comments: