headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Hmm... Life's sure tough... Anyway, been trying to get some help from wherever I can in this Welcome Tea event by SNCF. It seems that that there will be some difficulties in getting manpower to run the Special Item since they will either be back at China or doing their attachment. I called some crusade staff whom I know in NYP to help spread the appeal a little while ago. Also did contact my PRC friends who converted over the period to help spread the news... Guess, it's all up to God now, whether He wants this Welcome Tea session to have a Special Item or not. But it is sure wonderful to see some of my PRC friends willing to help out by asking around! And to think that they don't even know the Lord when I first know them... God is indeed working among them... T_T

0 comments: