headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
"...i duno why my heart just felt so heavy these days... like it's much too heavy to continue adding things inside... n i suppose, I'm like getting more n more unfocused in my life.. like some zombie moving ard aimlessly w/o knowing what i really want at times. more of getting on life just for the sake of going on... n i feel like i'm almost abt to lose my direction in life... n this is sth that is not gd in my opinion." ~ Miss Pot

Well Miss Pot, it's my guess that the voluminous school work had caught the better of us that sometimes makes us feel that we can't breathe... Anyway do take care! And know that life is more than a mere piece of paper. I am struggling with you in this aspect plus many more other things for me to "worry"... Or maybe not that much lah... >_<

"...I once mentioned another policy of our government's in a Literature assignment, stating how the government wanted more teachers and less homework, and that it would be rather inane since the whole Singaporean education system is based on homework, worksheets and assignments and projects. I don't see the Singapore education system surviving without homework anytime soon. It almost gives a reason for people like Elvin to go around claiming that he should receive his tax incentives back." ~ Fleetpaw

Hey Fleetpaw, wait for me to join the teaching force and I will show you how I can contribute to our nation by generating students who would critically evaluate the policies of our dear government... Shh... Don't let them hear me... ^o^

0 comments: