headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Am surprised that a PRC friend of mine told me that she has not been attending church and she couldn't even explain the rationale behind her actions. Pray that God will reveal to her what's bothering in her heart and to come to realize that she need God all the more in everything that she does. I have seen her coming to the Lord, and wouldn't wish to see her remaining in this state. If it's possible, I would like to meet up with her to talk about it with Xiao Juan along, of course...

Another PRC sister-in-christ commented that I seem energetic for God's work all the time... Really wonder where she gather that from? Guess nobody sees me groaning and moaning like Jonah did when I am struggling within... Everyone has their fair share of difficult times, regardless of their years in Christ. All I can say is that all of us have our own weaknesses and it just shows up at different stages in life. For myself, I am always struggling with my school work as I spent little time for them until the exam are drawing near... Sometimes, stress can get me down to the valley too... What I am saying is that valley is common to every christians no matter how long they have placed their faith in Christ Jesus. For when we are weak, He is strong. This is time when we realized that by ourselves, we are nothing. Remember Jesus saying that we must remain in Him to be fruitful? We are saved by the cross, and we will live this life by the cross, meaning total reliance on God by faith in all that we do... Sometimes God put these difficult moments to make us realize that apart from Him, we are nothing...

0 comments: