headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Woke up at six in the morning just to do that silly auditing stuff with the auditing software because I thought the tutor will pick and ask questions around. Yet, the lesson went on without much asking... If I knew it earlier, I wouldn't even bother doing it anyway!!! The only consolation I can offer myself is that now I have mastered the auditing software to some degree. And that's about it...

Went down to my secondary school to do the follow-up again. I am really pleased that two of them who were able to make it, did show up without much of my pestering or should I say encouragement...? =P Anyway, a lot of questions were brought up today and I am glad that their brains are working after all, even when doing a seemingly dry topic... May God draw them closer and closer as each day passes by...

0 comments: