headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Went late to my cell group today... When I reached the house, they have already started worship and I waited outside the house since I didn't want to interrupt the session. Suddenly, I just felt like an outsider looking into the house, because the door is not fully closed, at the cell group. It was a strange feeling and my emotions stirred within me... This is the place where I have been let in to search for The Way a few years ago... This is the place which has offered me shelter and comfort to grow as a christian... This is also the place where all my other ministries began... Really thank God for such a place and fellowship... Indeed, without God, what will I have become? But without them, how long will I detour before coming to God? Hearing their singing outside of the house warmed my heart. May God continue to use such peaceful and humble group of people to touch lives...

0 comments: