headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Was informed that six boys from BB, after an evangelistic message during their Life Skill Camp last saturday night, responded to the altar call. Presently, was asked to follow them up in the meantime to assure them of their salvation and do some basic introduction to their newfound faith. Though I do question how many are sincere cases of conversion, it is nevertheless a good chance to find out where their standing are! May God guide these sheep through the narrow gate into the way everlasting.

Decided to go on a seven day mission trip to China with my church this coming December. As it is always my wish to see China with a missionary perspective, I suppose this will be a perfect trip for me as an exposure. Yet, what is not so perfect is the fact that my other half will most likely not be able to go with me. How I yearn that she will be able to go with me though... Sigh...

0 comments: