headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Took a cab down to meet up with the three boys that I am supposed to do follow-up this afternoon, as I was going to be late and because it was raining heavily then. Not to my surprise, the three boys aren't even sure about the significance of the Sinner's Prayer, which they supposedly had said last saturday night. As such, in my opinion, they are actually not yet christians. Nevertheless, I am glad that they are willing to commit a small portion of their time each week for a short session with me to go through the follow-up series. I anticipate that it will be quite fun, because some of them do have questions and doubts about the christian faith. May God help us as we go through the series, and that He will draw those three young lives nearer to Him in His timing. Amen.

Took another cab with my mum and brother, supposedly to make a pair of new glasses. What's so amazing is that we miss the shop owner aka our family optician, and only his two daughters were around. My mum and brother managed to collect their glasses anyway, it's just me who is not able to have my eyes tested and made a new pair of glasses. Oh well, guess I have to bear with this pair of glasses that I am wearing now, after breaking my other pair a couple of nights ago. The problem with the present pair is that its frame is kind of crooked and it looks strange on my face, if you look carefully enough. Sigh...

Hey, don't mistook the above for what is truly amazing. What's truly amazing is the taxi driver who drove us down to our family optician. We strike off some conversation during the trip and found out that he is also an old brother-in-Christ with a christian family background for almost 200 years. And most of his ancestors and relatives are christian doctors! Wow, we really enjoy chatting during the trip, and hearing some of his testimonies. One may just say that it is God letting our paths crossed. Amen.

0 comments: