headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Just took the AA306 quiz this morning and I think I am dead after the whole thing.. It doesn't makes a difference to me whether I did study or not, or for how long did I study... Consolidation just seems to be an area which is not my cup of tea... After the quiz, I just felt so bad that I was the first one out of the lecture hall! Manz, it's really another topic which is out of my handling... Not to mention that I hated the whole course throughout from day number one... At the end of the day, if I really passed that quiz, it is then truly one of the most amazing things in the whole of my NTU life... Consolidation of the subsidiaries' accounts? Think it is more of consolidating my dead body...

0 comments: