headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I think I really scared my Japanese tutor when I didn't turn up for class for the last few sessions. She was asking me about the consequences of me failing the course back then... I really appreciate Sensei Emiko for her concern, especially when I received her call a couple of weeks ago to ask about my attendance... But of course, this Japanese course that I am taking is really out of my leisure as I have already fulfilled the school requirement for my General Electives. Passed or failed, it doesn't really matter to me, though most people will definitely not prefer a "F" on their report card. Anyway, I will just take it easy and enjoy the language. Throw the grades out of the window to truly enjoy a language!

0 comments: