headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Had another quiz today for auditing... Wasn't really focusing on the quiz before and after. Even after the quiz, I just can't be bothered to stay around and compare answers... Thus, I will free ride on Miss Pot again, by quoting her about today's quiz.

"...but then i really cant understand why our tutors can test us from seminar 1-9 with 12 chapters from the textbook and almost up to a max of 20 auditing standards to go thru with just 10 MCQs in 30 minutes??!!!?!! *eyes roll* ...then what's the point of studying so hard when there r only 10 n somemore MCQ qns are always ambiguous, esp those from NBS Acc.. and get yaself freaked out for no reason... but then it's 10% of the whole coursework.. so u cant say it's not impt..." ~ Miss Pot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tink that para i typed is one of the best stuff i hav ever typed in my blog.. really reflects what most of us felt.. kinda an irony.. seems as if the quiz is not impt yet it is impt in actual fact.. n that's really how i felt last nite when studying.. at a loss.. n i suppose the quiz freaked me out as well..

u r welcome for the tax notes.. just shun4 bian4 zap for u 2..

- miss pot

Elvin said...

I supposed I should count myself blessed then? I have only flipped the textbook for two hours on sunday and one hour on that morning itself and I haven't even read the SSA! Really wonder am I still schooling... =P