headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Every time my bank account is running low, God always has His way of pouring some funds in... This year, I couldn't get any bursary yet and am forced to pay the school fees with all that is in my bank account. The fact is that the date for the deduction is tomorrow, and my bank account will hit close to the minimal amount required to maintain an account. What I can thank God for His faithfulness is the fact that He moved my father to give me some financial help. Though not really a huge sum of money, it is more than sufficient to survive on. Indeed, God has always been faithful in looking after us. If you have difficulties relating to finances, pray and wait upon God, for He is faithful even if we are unfaithful.

But, one thing about my relationship with my father, is the sad fact that we could hardly talk to one another... Even the passing of finances was done without any verbal expression, and all I could say was only, "Thanks"... Oh God, when can we talk like any other normal person will talk, and I am not even talking about how a child communicate with his father... May God help us...

0 comments: