headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Brought Xiao Juan down to my aunt's new condominium at the East for house warming back on sunday... Sure it was fun to play the lanterns with the kids, but it was a waste they didn't get burnt. Erm, I don't mean burning the kids up, but the lanterns! Thank God for the opportunity to integrate her into my family and may God help me too in the case for her family back in China.

But what is disturbing me is that fact that one of my uncles seems to think that we are just playing around or puppy love if you might call it... Guess they never really understand me thoroughly and how serious we are in this relationship. Why aches your heart by getting together when you know separation is the destination?

Anyway, one of my online friends back in China send me a message which I find it encouraging and decided to put it down here...

"你知道吗?你让我接触到了上帝哎。我可能不会信基督教,但是感觉上帝很好咯。"

This is one case where a person actually feedback me this in regards to my long term sharing with her... I hope she will come to know the Lord one day, and in turn be a light in the place she stays! How amazing God can use us to fulfill the very commission that He has given unto us? It just takes a willing heart to speak and act...

0 comments: