headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Went for the tuition yesterday night. And I am in for a surprise because one of the brothers who set up this tuition program, asked another brother to pass us a gift, in appreciation for our time and effort volunteered. Well, I am really touched by this simple gift. Not because I have something to gain out of the tuition program, but because it is God's way of encouraging us to persevere throughout this ministry. Though only four students turned up last night, I had a great time focusing on my previous student and his sister. Thank God that I have been able to build rapport with the sister, who previously doesn't really reveal herself to me. Thank God too for the brother, as he has became more consistent and diligence.

0 comments: