headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
たしは エルビンです。This is my Japanese name, エルビン. Nice to meet you! =)

This afternoon, I left my umbrella in the canteen and went for the Japanese class without realizing it. When the class ended, I started to find something missing and only then I realized I misplaced my "sword". Back tracked to look for it, as I didn't really remember the exact places where I have been to with that umbrella. Nevertheless, I prayed and indeed God answered prayer as simple as this. No one took that lonely umbrella away hanging in the canteen. Really thank God for finding it back, if not, my mum will surely has something to comment and fuss about! Whew...

0 comments: