headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Spent a good whole day on sunday with her, starting from the morning and serving the Lord through worship with her and till night where we do some sharing before parting. What is interesting, however, is the dinner that we were invited to by her church friends. They are one family comprising a young looking (though my mum looks younger) mother, a rugged looking father who is a taxi driver and four daughters ranging from 21 to 7 years old. Though it's the first time I have seen them, thank God I still manage to be able to socialize. After all, I can't bear to let down someone important, who is besides me. But I really find the youngest daughter adorable. She kept coming to me and telling me stories with her hand made handicraft. Real cute she is! =)

Anyway, skipped all the classes today just to finish up with some of the presentation stuffs for tomorrow and the day after. Was in school from 1230 till 630pm back then, and I have to stay back for long even when my part was done much earlier. Guess this is what they call group project... I am sure no one knows that I have been waking up at average 530am in the morning for the past couple of weeks. Seems like my biological clock has been re-tuned. If there's any choice, I find myself doing much better by writing a real long essay all by my own self. Hmm, the lone wolf can never live with the pack...

0 comments: