headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Read your blog, Miss Pot. I am surprised that I didn't noticed it though I should have because I tried to contact you. I don't know the full story though and how much that thing meant to you. And I understand how objects can be an altar of memory to some. But may you not stay in the bottom of the valley for too long. After all, all things fade and will pass away, but the thoughts and feelings remain in the heart when we choose to hide them in our treasury room. May God bless you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's alright.. not many pple noe abt the loss anyway.. thanks for ya concern.. i'm alright.

- miss pot