headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Reached home about midnight tonight... So where did I go? I went to NUH to fetch her in the afternoon. Anyway, I am quite surprised by the number of foreigners working as nurses I saw back then while waiting for her. It seems to me most Singaporeans would rather not take up nursing as a career but view nurses as a high class maids. No wonder our government has to import and retain foreigners in this field via various incentives. Even the afternoon felt calm and still to me back then. There seemed to be a magical charm on the piece of land such that peace was manifesting itself to its fullest. I have a good rest looking at the beautiful creation by God while waiting for her...

We had a good chat and sharing back then. I thank God that we can truly share our joy and burden together as one. In fact, in retrospect, these problems that we have been experiencing so far seems to have only one objective in mind. That is draw us closer to one another and to God definitely... I have also appreciated her even more, as she is the only one whom I can share my thoughts without much polishing. I can simply just talk out of the heart without the fear of her putting me down or me stumbling her. Indeed, thank God for such a soul mate where we can transacts to the deepest of our soul...

0 comments: