headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Met up with her after one of my presentation group meetings, in the morning, for an hour of short lunch at Dhoby Ghaut MRT. To our surprise, we saw a couple of our PRC friends chatting in the food court while we were leaving. So we walked up and greeted them back there. As they are the first couple of witnesses to witness both of us spending time together, I guess this issue about us will spread like wild fire in their low cost and efficient networks. Hmm... Better prepare myself to be interrogated by my PRC friends soon... =P

Anyway, it is our desire to bless the people around us by testifying God's goodness in our lives. If I may quote you darling, "Pray that our story will bless the hearts of many others and shine for His glory." Amen!

For those who have heard enough of me repeating the story from my point of view, do not fear. She have access to my blog and will be posting the story from her point of view when time permits. Darling, they are all just waiting eagerly to know and hear from you! Hehe.. Must put some pressure on you... =P At any rate, guess it is just my way of rewarding my faithful readers out there at large. Dear Readers, thank you for subscribing!

0 comments: