headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Just came back from Mount Elizabeth Hospital. What happened was that my uncle's daughter, less than a year old, had some breathing difficulties and was warded. Seizing the opportunity, I followed my mum, brother, aunt and grandma down to the hospital to pay a visit and pray for the christian family. Amazing (really thank God) my grandma prayed for my uncle, her son, even though she doesn't confess that she is a christian. God really works in her life! Amen. Guess she isn't far from the kingdom of God already. May God touch her and send someone special to bring her one step closer to God, through the leap of faith.

0 comments: