headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
It was a long day for me though my lesson ends officially at 11:30am. As usual, there is always this group formation exercise that I hated every new semester. Because I never planned my timetable in such a way that I will have some close friends in any class, I often find myself alone without a group. Either that or I will be forced-fit into some groups which are total stranger to me. This morning, I was the only one without a group at the end of the class when the tutor asked... But I thank God that one of the group invited me to join their group. It was mainly the help of this lady whom I get to know through another girl friend when I entered the wrong class if you still remembered. Well, God sure takes care of me a lot and I don't have to search high and low to the extent of begging people to let me into their group.

Went to the Jurong Regional Library this afternoon. It sure has changed a lot after upgrading and the interior is so much elegant than before. The air conditioners are much cooler too! So what am I there for? None other than searching for some reference books on the hotel industry for my FYP.

However, I left early to meet up with some of the BB boys to have a session for the Bible Quiz. It turned out that only two of them showed up while the most of them performed the disappearance act. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the time with the two of them as they are more participative. But the headache that I was having from yesterday still caught hold of me and it really tired me out for today. It was already a quarter past eight when I reached home... Whew, want some rest for now...

0 comments: