headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I was asked by one of my JC friends, whom I am still in contact, as to whether I am positive about my relationship and how I know if things will not change, last night while I am online. Well, for most people, I am sure they will find the progress of my relationship at rocket pace. It is as if I am settled on who I will marry. The fact is that indeed, I know who I will marry in the coming years and it is none other than her. The most often asked question I anticipated will be, "How do you know is her?" Let me just say that when love comes, you just know who is the one. I know you are going to stone me for such unhelpful answer. When people offer such advises in the past, I have got the same reactions as yours. But in retrospect, that is a wise saying indeed. Love is like picking up the phone and you know for sure who is on the other line without asking his/her name. I just know she is the one. Thank God for bringing both of us together in this race of faith in perseverance on earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm makes sense. i'm happy for you. still my opinions differ from yours. well everyone's entitled to their own opinions. maybe my thoughts will change when i meet my ONE too. :) Anyway, glad that u've found the ONE! juz remember to tell me when u get married! ;) -one of your JC fren haha

Elvin said...

To one of my JC fren,

Why not state your opinion down? =) Will invite you to the church wedding if you are able to come. Hope you find your ONE too! ;)