headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I really like my taxation tutor because I find him a great entertainer! And he isn't just another comedian but one who knows his stuffs too. A dry and boring subject under his magical touch make this supposedly difficult module appears to be easier than it seems. He got no air, no tone and is super friendly. His lessons are the few I will not find it a drag to attend. As a matter of fact, he jumped in today's lecture just to point something high up there on the screen. Wonder how many tutors can be like him.. My hat off to him! For those who are taught under him, what is your say? =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, i tske my hat off to him also.. i enjoyed attending his lessons too, esp it's a 8.30am tut.. wont find it a dread... it perks me up in fact!
- miss pot

Anonymous said...

hey i didn't know ur blog allows comments now! :D
- absolutvanilla

Elvin said...

That's cool, Miss Pot! =)

As for you, Miss Absolutvanilla, you are really slow! =P

Anonymous said...

hey i may be v free rite now but not going to ur blog very very often means that i'm slow ma :P

Elvin said...

Well, I am not too sure about that... =P But do hope to see you around here!