headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Back in church this morning, I wonder what makes my chinese pastor's wife said that Xiao Juan is someone I could marry! She just got very positive remarks on Xiao Juan when she only saw Xiao Juan twice... =P Say it a coincident or God's affirmation, another pastor-in-training asked me how long I have been with Xiao Juan when we were on the bus. I told her that we have only got together for slightly more than a month and her eyes seems like rolling off their sockets... =P She commented later that we seems to be together for a real long time...

I shared those remarks and comments to Xiao Juan when I met up with her earlier on, and we could only thank God for this relationship! God has been affirming us till now through various means that our union is indeed within the will of God. And that's the most important matter to both of us! In fact, I wish to quote her here,

"I don't know who can break us when we have such a strong bond in between us. Thank God for giving us this opportunity to love each other and enjoy the joy of being together. Thank God for His confirmation and His leading for this relationship all these while, so that we are sure that we are walking on His will!"

At any rate, I want to thank God for His providence in the fund raising activity for NTUCCC Freshmen Goodies Bags. At the end of the day, I collected more than what I expected (And what I expected is above the minimal amount). Really praise God! =)

0 comments: