headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Wow, really thank God for the chinese service yesterday. Though the congregation is mainly made up of "people with white crowns", we had a good turnout of about 50~60 people less those who came from the english congregation. Truly thank God for the prayers of many before the service. Indeed, we lack nothing as we turn to God to do His works.

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." ~ Ephesians 2:10

Even while standing on the stage, thank God that I didn't mumble or get lost in my thoughts. All went fine except for one song which I couldn't enter into initially, even after the musicians played it repeatedly for me to enter. Haha... =P And I really appreciate the encouragement my church folks gave me after the service. In fact, one of the visitors feedback me that I lead well back there. Who else to thank but God alone? Thank God that He has not asked us to do things beyond our means. But if He do ask us to do things beyond our capacities, be sure and have faith that He too will provide the means and ability for us to accomplish what He has called us to do. Amen.

Now, about my mum, I wrote her a letter back then before we "discuss" about my relationship a couple of nights ago. It seems that the coast is now clear. Hurray! =D

Went out with her yesterday and I can't believe we spent about six hours together talking and chatting. I met up with her after my service in the afternoon and we went to Kovan MRT for a meal. Manz, the Fishball Noodles there is a good one and cheap too!!! Strongly recommend it for every food lovers.

Anyway, I do treasure the time we spent together especially when this relationship is for real. Not just another puppy love or an overflow of emotions. Sometimes as I think back, I am actually surprise that a person like me will be committed to that someone. I was a strong advocate of singlehood, and my gloomy characters made all things possible for me to shun relationships by acting blur insofar. Who knows God set me up this time round! Haha... =P Time seems to always tick faster when we cherish it. But it isn't any surprises to me, for God has put in our hearts the desire for eternity. We were created and designed for Eternity. Amen.

0 comments: