headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Whew, another whole day out for the Lord. But I guess the highlight of the day is when one of the senior BB boys shared with my co-workers and myself about his life experience and some problems with life issue. It was a really wonderful time spent as he reveals himself more to us. Praise God for his openness! Somehow I feel that in certain areas of his life, I could identify with him, though not all. I truly thank God for this chance to just sit down and listen to him, especially when I pray for open doors some months ago. Thank God.

0 comments: