headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Went down to my secondary school again today to have another session with five of the boys. And it seems to me that that is the highlight of my day! Why? Because I have found one precious stone among the five boys. He is only 13 years old and had only come to know the Lord for a year plus, yet I can sense the fire burning in him. He can ask me a lot of questions regarding the bible which I doubt his peers will ask, and my conversation with him revealed him to be one of matured mind. I shared this with my other half and both of us agree that it is so exciting to see people at such young age to be on fire for the Lord! Praise God for him! In fact, the thoughts of mentoring him for the Lord flashed through my mind... =P

0 comments: