headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Things about myself, things about others and things that bump into me themselves... Why are there so much trials that crossed my path all at the same time? It seems like I am at the sea bed with all the water pressure above me. Nearly going to die because of the pressure. I know that God uses circumstances to help me grow and mature in my life, for even the secular counseling will recommend adopting a positive attitude towards difficulties and life issues. Yet, it is always hard to react ideally.

Father, all the more I seek you, your comfort, rest and wisdom. I thank You that You are in my life, and even if I can't do anything about my situations and trials that flew into my face, I can always pray to You and let You take control over my life. Be it major or minor problems, You are more than able to take them up. Grant me peace and rest, oh Lord, I thank You.

0 comments: