headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
There is this feeling in me which I couldn't ward off. I never realized that missing her for just three days could cause such immense impact on me. I guess I could never live without her for the rest of my life. Yet on the other hand, I know that such clinging on to her is unhealthy. Each of us still got his/her life to live. What's more we each have a lot of ministries, formal or informal, to take care of. In fact, I share her sentiment that if we spend too much time together, we are just acting selfish towards the needs of others. But, missing her for a week? Oh manz, God help me to focus on You!

Furthermore, she reminded me of this verse in James 1:2-4 which says, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perservance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything."

This brings me to mind Hebrews 11:1, which we memorized together. It says, "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." We will always remember that we are called together by God to run the race of faith together. Though in human perspective, we cannot comprehend such things, but by God's grace, we can run the race of faith together. Amen.

Anyway, I am leading the Chinese Service worship on the 25th again because I declined the offer to lead on the 18th, which is this coming sunday, as she will be going with me to church. It seems that I don't know what I am in for when I first led the worship... May God grant me strength to continue in Him and His work... Amen.

I need to rest in Him for the time being, the one week is just fine... Thank God!

0 comments: