headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
One of the sisters-in-Christ, who is married, from my cell group commented on my blog. And I have decided to put her words down, as original as possible, not out of a boastful attitude, but rather thanksgiving to God. For it is for this cause, to touch lives, that I put my experiences in this blog and become vulnerable.

"...your blog is so addictive......... i really enjoy reading it :) very interesting........ your style of writing is very nice to read. Your testimonies/stories are very encouraging and touching and i just prayed for your mum and u and xiao juan :) honestly, i am really encouraged after reading it.... and i've only read thru 2 months....... yes, u can put that comment down :)"

Dear God, please use this blog the way You want it to be, touching lives through my life experiences. May my life be a story pointing everyone to You and giving You all the glory that You deserve. Amen.

0 comments: