headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Oh God, praise You for You are worthy to be praised! Before I ask You of anything, You already know what I need and is gracious enough to give me whatever I need.

This is really an answered prayer! I just realized that the system indicates that I still have another chance to clear my Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) before October. The background is that I failed my previous IPPT and is required to book my remedial training (RT) within two months after my birthday which just passed. The grace period is almost up and I am really stressed at the additional commitment of RT upon my life. But now, I still got time until this October!! I don't know why did this happen, because under the law I should have booked and taken RT by now. If not, I will violate the law and guilty of a chargeable offense. Really praise God for it! My mum reminded me that it is God's grace to me because my time is used to serve Him, when I shared with her. Particularly when we seek nothing from the Lord when we serve Him in our capacities, but out of love for Him and His people, God sees our attitude and motive and will not let us burnt out but through His providence shown us His grace. Praise the Lord! Amen.

Furthermore, my love aka Xiao Juan, told me that her mentors from another church in Ang Mo Kio, whom we went to visit last sunday, were very pleased to see us together. She got to know this when she went to meet with one of her mentors on monday night. And to think that both of us think too much that sunday and "worried" about our path being difficult-to-be if the people around us do not bless us in that sense. I pray specifically for this issue in her house last sunday evening actually. And now, God answered my prayer! Or should I say ours because I know she will, too, pray about it. Thank God, indeed.

As for one matter regarding my mum, she was diagnosed to have twenty fibroids in her external womb when she went to KK Hospital for a check up last friday. Now she is still waiting for the results of further testing as to whether the fibroids are cancerous. Though the doctor said that the fibroids have "only" a 1% chance of being cancerous, who has ever heard of a patient with twenty fibroids in her external womb could work as an ordinary person and still go to church and sing hymns? In fact, my mum shared that she have no fear in her, but peace that comes from God because she knows that God will continue to heal her this time round, and turn this "misfortune" into a miracle which will glorify His name! One can't imagine that she told the doctor God will heal her last friday, if she doesn't have the real peace that comes from knowing God.

I believe that the remaining unresolved issues will also be resolved by God's grace in His timing. Thank God, He restored my soul to the joy of His salvation! Praise Him!

0 comments: