headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Just came back from church... Took my chinese pastor's cab back with his family, since they are just staying opposite my block. By the way, he treated me to a simple meal this afternoon. Free meal and free ride huh? Haha... =P Wow, been in church for almost 12 hours today... So tired right now...

Someone says that if we have never gone through a certain thing, we will never know what is the experience like. Indeed, I realized that being a worship leader isn't that easy while I was rehearsing. I have to first of all make sure that I sing the melody correctly; coordinate the musicians and giving them handsigns for transition in the worship; taking note of the audience; and above all being sensitive to the Holy Spirit aka God. Whew, that's a whole lot of things in a short 20-25mins of worship!! And it's my first time doing it... May God have mercy on me tomorrow!!! T_T

However, back in the Alpha Course, I happened to lead the audience for a simple two songs which I am going to sing tomorrow. Guess that gives me some preparations beforehand. Whew... But I realized my legs are trembling while I am on the stage even though the setting is not very formal. >_<

Back in my Alpha group, I am in the Red Group (they changed it from pink to red), there are altogether 4 PRCs studying Nursing in my group. Wow, it's always fun to have nurses! =P But two of them seems very quiet and not so responsive, while the other two can be termed as seekers and having no difficulty expressing their thoughts. Whatever it is, may all of them come to know God one day! =)

Oh dear, better go and practise my songs now... Oyasuminasai... Zzz... -_-

0 comments: