headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I forgot to put this down in my previous posting. While I was on my way to meet my BB co-worker yesterday, I suddenly remembered that God has His purpose in granting me grace for my RT. This is because as I am participating in the Chinese Alpha, there will be a weekend where we will be "camping" outside. If I will to have RT, there surely will be a disturbance in my schedule. But now that God moved the RT, I can attend the weekend "camping" without much worries. Hmm... Surely God is going to work powerfully in the lives of these people aka the participants, and I am going to witness it! =P

0 comments: