headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Hi everyone, I just realized that 60% of the people who participated in the Mini Poll voted "money" to be the top haunting issue to them in life! For those who haven't voted, keep voting so the data wouldn't be skewed, or you just might skewed it further! Haha... =)

Just came back from the tuition at Teban Garden not too long ago. Wow, some of the "kids" are getting nosier and is disturbing others. Don't even know how to "educate" them. =P But the good news is that some of them are really sincere in learning. Particularly, I am very pleased with the student I have been taking all along. I can see a change in him as he is now even more disciplined and willing to learn. It's a positive attitude that every tutor is looking for. Thank God! I believe God answered my prayer back then when I first took him up. Just a couple of weeks ago, he even showed me a 20/20 Math Test he had taken. Praise God. And I manage to pass him a chinese bible today! All the more thank God!!! May He bless this young man with the riches of His glory even as he reads the wonderful acts of God recorded in the bible. Amen.

I cried last night... The bad news is that I don't even know for sure what I am crying for. If it is really because I missed her so badly, I don't know what else to say... To think that there are seven more good years to go before we will be together.. *Breath Out* May God help us! T_T

0 comments: