headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Goodness... I got a seminar tomorrow morning and I still haven't read up nor do the tutorial... Oh manz, just don't feel like doing it. >_< Somebody help me! Miss Pot!!! Where are you??? Please send me your materials!!! =P

Anyway, why is it always the case that when we spent time with someone we like, time always seems to fly faster than ever... Wouldn't we be growing older faster if we are to be with our loved ones than enemies? Somehow we just want to grab that moment and wish that it could stay that way for all eternity if possible. At least, that's the case for me! Time spend with her is always so fast and I cannot imagine parting with her now, not to mention someday in the future... where death is inevitable... Isn't then love, an angel with a sting? It's so beautiful yet so deadly and one risk being vulnerable by loving another person... And that's how God love us so, despite the hardness of out hearts. May all find grace in God. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks ah elvin.. i dun hav any materials to send u except the readings.. haha.. anyway, it's too late liao.. me now then see ya post.. counting on u every thur for 306 answers liao.. haha..

eh, why no one else post comments one.. like me so crappy like that...

- miss pot

Elvin said...

Well, that shows that I have at least one active subscriber! =) That's good news!