headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
First day of school today and guess what? I have got to sit through a combination of six hours of lectures and tutorials without having lunch, from 1030am till 430pm. Went home to drop my books then as I bought some textbooks for my courses, before returning back to school for a prayer walk with some of the Crusaders from NTU Campus Crusade for Christ. Ended up eating my dinner at almost 800pm... No wonder I am getting slimmer these days! =P Not to mention the Disciple Group that I will be leading with another co-worker as well. Guess I am just time-tight these days...

Anyway, the courses all look and sound very boring to me. Am wondering how am I going to survive through this semester already. Nevertheless the Japanese class I attended this afternoon, is quite a fun one and we managed to pick up a few lines in Japanese already. Watashi wa Elvin desu. Dozo yoroshiku! =P

Hmm... have been thinking of her from sunrise to sunrise. Guess this semester is totally a whole new experience for me, as I will be facing it with someone I love, together in my heart. That kind of feeling can never be expressed fully by words, and if they did, it is only an insult to that indescribable love. May all of us experience that kind of love, first from God and second from each other. Amen.

0 comments: