headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Finally got myself to sit in front of my screen and pour over my course materials for the Biblical Studies Course which I have enrolled in Online Bible College.  Haven't been progressing much since my exam started till now, and this morning is the first time I visited that website again... Oh manz, think I have to be more disciplined on this issue.
 
Today's materials cover on the topic of faith and I go "Wow". This is just what I need to hear or read in this case. Ever since last semester, my faith hasn't been put to much use as life begins to stabilize in terms of family and ministry. Indeed, all goes so well that I could just sleep peacefully every night, except for dragging my feet to work during my attachment. =P And when I say "all goes so well", I didn't mean a trouble/problem free life but simply that my level of faith in God has prepared me to face those difficult situations. This God-given relationship has really rocked my faith again into use. For I believe that the faith of two is harder than the faith of one. And all the more we need God in our relationships. After all, why do we not think that our relationships with one another need faith, as much as our relationships with God take faith? Spiritual issues aside, in all relationship, there are also practical issues to be resolved and it takes time and effort to do so. Whatever it is, thank God that He has given us victory just as it is written, "For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith."
 
"Faith, in God, itself is the victory. Even while you are going through a trial of faith, with the answer not yet in sight, your faith is the very victory that sustains you. You are shielded by faith until the time when God ís answer comes."

0 comments: