headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Feel so sleepy now... Anyway, I led worship this morning for the chinese service again for the second time. But what's so different about today is because Xiao Juan was backing me up as a backup singer. I really appreciate this grace of serving the Lord together with her.

Came back about half an hour past midnight from a BBQ organized by a cell member times birthday celebration for his wife. And I brought her along together with one of her room mates. Now most of my cell members know and see about us...

Zzz.... Oh goodness, school starting tomorrow... >_<

0 comments: