headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Father, I don't know why lately there is such stirring among the people around me, including myself... There seems to be a lot of people falling sick (And real sick one is to the extent of hospitalization and face the possibility of premature death), getting depression, spiritually, mentally and physically tired. And I find myself moving along that trend... Not feeling like doing anything but just wish to be alone and rest for the days... Well, this is sure spiritual warfare for those sharp eyes.

O Lord, all the more covers us with your protective hands and shelter us from all evil. Though we are weak and poor in body and spirit, we call out Your name and await eagerly for the time of Your deliverance to come! Despite the darkness has engulfed us, all the more the Light will make itself visible and stands victoriously after piercing through the darkest hours. Father, help me to be alert and on guard, to be sensitive to the spiritual realm so that I might pray and pray according to Your Spirit. We need You now O God, to heal the sick and broken hearted. Come and mend our broken spirit and body that we may give You praise to the glory of Your name! I commit, once again, all those that are in my mind into Your loving arms. Indeed, You promised never to leave nor forsake us. May You teach us not to live by sight, but by Your Word and by faith in You. O God, to You alone be praised for You have overcome the world. Soli Deo Gloria!

If there is anyone of you who would like to say a word of prayer for myself, Xiao Juan, my family or simply the people around me, may I invite you to post it under the comment section? You just need to click at the word "COMMENTS" directly below this posting and it will redirect you to another page. Thanks.

0 comments: