headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Well, she is flying back tomorrow evening and we have decided to meet up for some catching up sessions. But where shall we meet? Hmm...

By the way, my mum was just sharing with me about a Pastor who came to her church recently, whom I have met before a year ago. As usual, this Pastor will often pray for every single person who wishes to be prayed for. And out of the blue, my mum told me that she intended to ask the Pastor to pray for my life partner aka a spiritual partner who could help in my work, but was somehow "too late" to ask him to pray for...

Remember I wrote earlier on about my worries on how to break the news to my mum? Well, I did pray for the issue this afternoon while taking a break in the office, and now my mum told me this!? Goodness, is this a confirmation from God, that this relationship is wholly from God??? What can stop us from coming together if God is for us? Only pray that this relationship will glorify Him in all ways! Amen!

0 comments: