headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Well, call it fate or God's plan. What can be more intriguing than to have a young lady approaching you to have a little chat after mid-night? No no, it's not what most people would think of, but I dare say it's certainly God's will for our paths to cross. Strange, isn't it? In fact, I often find God leading people to me, while I cried, "Oh dear, still got arh?" Haha, just joking for the last part. The verdict? The time spent after mid-night chatting with her is well spent in God's eye. She got her problem and I wouldn't state it here. And I wouldn't know if she will be reading this. But may God grants her inner peace and a new perspective in life, through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

0 comments: