headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Some of you must be wondering where I find that time to write such huge volume in my office. The truth is I did not. I wrote that a couple of weeks ago for my ICQ friend whom I know not too long ago. But I never figured it out that it will come in so handy. The situation is as follow:

This afternoon, my colleague asked me to show about my experience of coming to know about God. Since I was too tired to repeat the story, I remember that I have my testimony written out. So I thought I could just cut and paste the whole of my testimony here and let my colleague read for herself. =) I truly thank God for the chance to tell of His Goodness, it is such things that made my stay in my present workplace a joy. I do not see myself working for any human organization but for God alone, telling of his love even in the hectic work environment.

0 comments: