headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
"My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?" or "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" This is what Jesus said at the cross of Calvary where He was crucified. I don't know why, but tonight it seems that God is really far far away in the Southern Sea of China or further even in human perspective. My aunt's husband took away a laptop belonging to her church friend that was placed under my aunt's custody, and disappear. I can't really say much about my aunt's husband, but I do have no good impression towards him. The trouble is that the laptop contains important data that is going to be used for a coming special service held at her church. And this happens about the last minute. Not to mention how she is going to break the bad news to her friends.

But whatever it is, I know that the Lord is with us no matter what circumstances we are in. Furthermore, the work and battle belongs to the Lord, not ours. As we pray and leave everything under the His Throne, all things will be shaken in place, though it might not be what we expect it to be. God has a lesson for us all through all these difficult situations, may we be humble enough to learn them fast. Amen.

0 comments: