headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
I have previously counseled at least a couple of times on mismatches and at least two on finding the right person. Though I have no background and haven’t read much into the topics then, for reason that I would rather want to be single, I still felt that I am adequately equipped to give minor counsels. Now, I just felt that I am totally inadequate to give a detailed and proper counsel and have to plunge myself deep into the topic.

One may ask, “What changes my thoughts?” The fact, be it good or bad news whichever way you look at it, is that I am now starting to taste the complexity of relationships, thank God it’s not the full scale yet. And it’s even harder to counsel myself from a biblical perspective since I haven’t been properly equipping myself to handle this situation. But still God will lead us and Himself be our counselor to everything in our lives. Amen.

I will update this issue in due time, and to serve as an incentive of continuing supporting my blog, so don't look for me! =P

0 comments: