headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Hooray! Two more days and my attachment will end! =P

Been out these few nights to catch up with her and I even got to turn down a gathering with my secondary school peers that is supposedly to be tonight. What will they do to me, if they find out the reason for my absence? =P

We went to Clementi for a meal today and I do treasure the time we spend together. This is especially so when she is starting work tomorrow. What's more, her vocation requires a lot of odd timing different from the office hours. Nevertheless, we held hands tonight back then. Was it a coincident or should I say a blessing from the Lord, when I was thinking about this issue back in the office for most part of the day...

It seems like God always grant me the desire of my heart without any effort on my part when it is about this relationship! Haha... =P But it was much less a coincident because she shared with me about some of her fears of transferring from studies to the working environment. And that she needed some support today. No wonder the Bible says that two is better than one! Be it a BGR or a normal friendship. And I finally manage to get us to pray together for the first time before we parted, as we never have the chance to do so before. Though I was simply praying for her, I truly enjoy the joy of praying as a couple... It is a much "deeper transaction" with God than any other prayers with fellow brothers and sisters. Praise God for it!

Whatever it is, my mum seems to have slowly internalized the fact that I have someone in mind... Truly thank God for that.

0 comments: