headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Have a dinner with another of my friends just now. As she will be flying back soon, I do hope that she will have the courage to declare her faith when she returns to her family. Amen.

Did I share about my grades for this semester? I got exactly the same grades as last semester. Though it wasn't a satisfactory results to me, neither was it a detestable results to me. I guess God is really testing my heart when I often say that grades doesn't matter to me that much... =P Whatever it is, praise God for being able to study in the university! Praise Him! =)

0 comments: