headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
First thing first, thank God for giving me the chance to tell of my testimony to my boss the other day, when he asked about the reason for my conversion during office hour. =D Though a man full of pride and high will power, may God shatter him someday in order for him to realize his needs!

Likewise, praise God for one of my colleagues, who was once a committed christian as he claims to be. He sent me a sms yesterday evening, asking me to pray for him as he's trying to endure the working life in our company and at the same time, looking for a new job elsewhere. May God use this seemingly simple opportunity to lead him back to Him, where he once was. Amen!

Oh, and I guess everyone is waiting for this! =P

Cool! I finally saw her back safe and sound, thank God! I went to meet up her last night somewhere near Dhoby Ghaut MRT. But unexpectedly, one of her room mates tagged alone... T_T

However, who cares? Especially when we can witness to her the power of God through this relationship! In fact, my other half was talking to her back then and she was commenting something like this, "God turning a gone case into a blessing is itself a miracle." Furthermore, she agreed to go with my other half to her church this sunday! Not to mention that she asked of her some bible verses on the issue of marriage. Seriously, I thank God for all these!!! May we pray again, let our relationship be a burning incense to the Lord, pleasing in His sight, holy and acceptable. Hallelujah!

What's left now, is to break the news to my dearest mum. I hope she wouldn't be overly shocked though, after all these years as a strong advocate and practitioner of singlehood...

0 comments: