headerphoto
"But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander." ~ 1 Peter 3:15-16
Did I mention that I am supposed to lead some boys from BB to take part in the upcoming National Bible Quiz? Up to now, I still haven't got any concrete plans, may God has mercy on me... >_<

Furthermore my church chinese pastor phoned me back then and asked if I will be able to avail myself for leading worship in our new chinese service, on sundays around July/August. It's definitely a good exposure and I told him I could offer myself. The problem is that deep down in our hearts, these good things that we did can often becomes our stumbling block. Our heads get swelled up more often than not, when we did some good things for the Lord. Even the Great Reformed Theologian Martin Lurther expressed this sentiment. Whatever it is, may God become bigger and I become smaller as what John the Baptist has commented towards Jesus.

0 comments: